January 27, 2021
We are excited to announce that we are open for indoor services beginning Thursday January 28th! Please call us at 415.392.2969 to schedule the next available appointment with your stylist.
We are committed to the continued safety and well-being of the staff and our clients. In observance of the required social distancing, we have reduced our staffing capacity to 25% per day. This will allow for at least 6 feet or more between seated clients receiving services.
We will be required to do things a little differently. Some of the simple, but highly effective, measures we will be enforcing include:
- Mandatory use of masks for all staff and clients at all times.
- Only those with temperatures of 99 and under will be allowed inside the salon.
- Hand sanitizer and/or hand washing stations will be available upon entry.
- Avoid hugging and shaking hands to prevent unnecessary contact.
- Cleaning/disinfecting of surfaces hourly and/or after every client.
- No-Contact checkout whenever available.
- Clients will be required to wear a clean salon robe over their clothing and keep all clothing items with them at all times, including jackets.
- We can only allow clients receiving services into the salon, no extra guests.
- Please comply to all posted signs within the salon.
- No food and beverages.
We have also installed plexiglass shields at our reception desk. We will be discontinuing our beverage and magazine service.
We know this has been one of the most trying times for us, but together we will all be better, safer and stronger. Your cooperation is required and we deeply appreciate your support and understanding.
J. Roland Salon